Prescription Assistance Program
Prescription Assistance Programs (PAPs) provide free or low cost prescription medicine to people
who are uninsured or under-insured and meet income guidelines ("Under insured" can mean your specific prescription medication may not be covered under your drug plan).
Prescription Assistance Programs (PAPs) are sponsored by the pharmaceutical companies who manufacture the medicine.
These services include:
- Conduct an initial evaluation.
- Match your individual prescription to the appropriate programs.
- Review and verify the eligibility requirement for each program, which may include our Global Rx Services.
- Let you know the options and recommend the programs that meet your needs.
Once you are ready to apply for the Prescription Assistance Programs your advocate will:
- Access the forms and fulfill the application processing for each patient, thus becoming the communication link between the physician’s office and the Pharmaceutical Companies.
- Order your refills as needed.
- Inform you when it is time to renew your applications.
- Answer your questions and make updates to your information.
- Stay current on trends and changes in available programs and how they affect your situation.
Access the: Prescription Assistance Program Application